3 Types of SEO to Rank on Google
There are three types of SEO to rank higher on google.
- On-Page SEO
- Off-Page SEO
- Technical SEO
1. On-Page Optimization:
- All links made by using anchor text.
- Put a title on anchor text.
- Use broad keywords as anchor text.
- Never used exact keywords as anchor text.
- Image filename should be descriptive. You can use keywords in filename.
- All image must have an alt tag. Use can use keyword in the image alt tag.
- Do not use a large-size image.
- Create internal links using anchor text.
- Link all important pages to your home page.
- Include two to five internal links per page.
- Content on the web site has to be fresh and unique.
- Content needs to be written in small paragraphs and use of using H3, H3, H4, and bold, italics style appropriately.
- Proper inclusion of primary and secondary keywords
- Length on the content should not be too large or too small.
- Create XML sitemap
- Mention all public URLs inside the sitemap.
- Include XML sitemap in the root folder of your site.
- Create robots.txt file to authenticate and stop crawler from crawling anything apart from your home page.
2. Off-Page Optimization:
In this digital marketing method, you need to perform a specific task outside of your web-pages to increase your search engine position.
It is the combination of SEO factors that cannot be directly handled by the creator of a website because he has created a backlink, post content in other related and thematic website.
Given below are some important off-page task which helps you to achieve your goal.
- Guest Blogging: Guest blogging, which is also known as guest posting, is the act of writing content for another company’s website. It helps site owners to increase their brand credibility and awareness.
- 404 Link Building: Broken or 404 link build is a white-hat, effective, scalable, content-focused link building method. It allows webmasters to replace broken links with a correct link.
- Resource Link Building: A resource page is a web page on a website that lists helpful links and resources for a particular topic. In the resource link building process getting your site included on the page as one of the resources.
- PDF Links: PDF link are links given in your upload PDF document. You can add links for an e-mail address, web address and reference to other pages.
- Forum or Q & A sites: Q&A sites and forums are an ideal method to engage with your specific community. This activity helps you to build and SEO, develop your business brand, and increase your blog traffic.
- Slide and Video Creation & Sharing: You need to create slides and video related to your website subject or topic. That you have discussed in an important web page of your website.
- Link requests: Sending link requests to search websites which offering free content manually. Moreover, a user also benefits from the information available on your site.
Technical SEO is a method of optimizing your website for the crawling and indexing phase. It is known as “technical” because it does not concern the actual content of the website or with the part of your website.
The main aim of technical SEO is to optimize the infrastructure of a website. Famous online shopping portals like Amazon, Alibaba use this method to get the highest search engine ranking.
Here are some important tips/checklist for Technical SEO:
- You need to specify a preferred domain in Google Search Console and WordPress
- Optimize your robots.txt and 404 page
- Optimize your URL Structure
- Rethink your navigation and website structure
- Add schema markup for breadcrumbs
- Add structured data to your homepage
- Add structured data to your posts
- Add structured data to other pages
- Check all your canonical URLs and analyze them with the help of Google analytics
- Submit your XML sitemap to Google and Bing search engines
- Check the loading speed of your website
- Check the mobile-friendliness of your website
- Check your pagination and multilingual settings
Note: Directory submission, social bookmarking, article submission is not recommended off-page methods.
You should must consider these 3 types of SEO to rank your site.
Clarity is proud to have been providing Digital Marketing services to the America and the world since 2006. Our clients are Worldwide currently using our unified communications platform. Clarity Technologies Group, LLC surpasses expectations.
Call Clarity at 800-354-4160 today or email us at [email protected]. We are partnered internationally around the globe and we are open seven days a week 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM EST/EDT. https://claritytg.com and https://dotmantech.com.