google new SEO guidelines
What is SEO Copywriting?
SEO (Search engine optimization) copywriting is the procedure of writing a text on a web page in such a way that it is readable for the user. It also targets specific search terms. It also aims to rank highly in the search engines for the targeted search terms.
Content marketing also helps you to optimizes other on-page elements for the specially targeted search terms. These include the title, meta description, keywords tags, headings, etc.
Why Is It Important to Have Quality Content?
Here are some reasons why quality content is essential for your website.
- Duplicate content can be a low-quality indicator from a quality page point of view.
- Boilerplate, which is mostly spun content, is another low-quality indicator.
- Add something unique to your site, so other people suggest it to their friends.
- Quality content inspires another webmaster to create a link to your site on their sites.
- If your site visitor start trusting your site and they look forward to the next content update and keep repeatedly visit your site.
- Net users mostly click only that page whose content index looks unique and interesting.
What is a Search Engine?
A search engine is an internet-based software that helps us to search an index of documents for a certain definition, phrase, or text. It is mostly used to refer to large web-based search engines that search through billions of pages on the internet.
How Does Search Engine Works?
Search engine function in four different parts:
- Retrieving results
- Crawling – The process starts with a crawler, which reads all the information from the webpage on the website.
- Indexing: This method index your web page and its linked pages in search engine results.
- Relevancy: In this next process algorithm, compute the relevancy of website pages in its index to the search string.
- Retrieving Results: In this step, you will get the result of your web pages according to a relevant search query.
Latest Google SEO Updates and Algorithm Changes
What Is Google Panda?
“Panda is an algorithm which mostly applied to sites overall and has become one of the most vital ranking signals. It measures the quality of a site. This update tells Google to take quality into account and ranks it accordingly.
Google Panda updated also aims to rate the quality of your pages and website. It is based on things about your site that Google can rate and recognized your algorithm.
What is Google Penguin?
Google Penguin is another algorithm update that was first announced in April 2012. The update was mainly aiming to
lower the search engine rankings of websites that breach Google’s Webmaster guidelines. This is mostly done by using various kinds of black-hat SEO techniques.
Clarity is proud to have been providing Digital Marketing services to America and the world since 2006. Our clients are Worldwide currently using our unified communications platform. Clarity Technologies Group, LLC surpasses expectations.
Call Clarity at 800-354-4160 today or email us at [email protected]. We are partnered internationally around the globe and we are open seven days a week 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM EST/EDT. https://claritytg.com and https://dotmantech.com.