3CX Phone System from Clarity!
A Communications Tool with the availability of up to a Three – Year Free Trial
The communications market is filled with free solutions. Some are offered at high prices. Yet at both ends of the spectrum, it’s doubtful that anyone expected the COVID-19 outbreak and the impact it has had on demand for remote communication tools around the world.
Many businesses that were ill-equipped for remote work had to make snap decisions and select a communications solution during panic. The immediacy of the change left no time for research. As a consequence, many have turned to free solutions to reduce the gap. After all a free platform won’t impact an already damaged business finances and they were available instantly which is a major draw
As communications experts, it’s our job to point out the possible security risks of such platforms and explain the difference between them and 3CX Phone System.
Are free communications tools secure?
The problem with many free solutions is that they pose security risks. Contrary to what marketers may tell you, there are few miracles in the telecommunications industry. Creating secure solutions includes costs. These costs need to be passed on to consumers in order to remain profitable. Seems simple, right?
Well in a free system, no costs are passed on to the consumer. However, wages still need to be paid, offices maintained and marketing campaigns activated. This can mean one of two things:
- Either the funding is raised through other means (advertising being a prime example)
- Development time is reduced to keep costs as low as possible.
3CX- Secure by Design:
At Clarity, we have always put the security of our 3CX Phone System first, so whether we’re introducing new features to the PBX or amplifying our Web-Meeting platform, you can be confident that your customers’ data is in safe hands. Our developers work professionally on the heart of the system to ensure the security of applications and data that passes through.
Here are some just examples of security features we’ve implemented:
PBX server security:
- The system randomly generates all system passwords with minimum mandatory characters.
- Calls from the clients and mobile apps are encrypted via HTTPS / DTLS / WebRTC.
- Calls abroad can be blocked from the management console by de-authorizing international codes depending on office hours, via PIN, etc. Malicious IP addresses are automatically blacklisted.
- Global blacklist reports malicious IPs to our database and blocks them for all PBXs using the feature.
Web conference via Web Meeting:
- Access to the Web Meeting portal is via HTTPS only and secured by a certificate of trust.
- Users can access an application without downloading so there is no need to communicate email addresses and other confidential data.
- Media streams are transmitted via WebRTC which is secure and encrypted using DTLS and SRTP.
- Media streams by default are managed by the nearest MCU server.
- When a session is recorded, an email with the link is sent to the organizer. The link has a lifespan of 7 days after which the data is completely deleted from our server.
But hang on – 3CX is free for Three Years?
We know this will be a little confusing! The UCaaS platform Clarity offers is robust, secure and loaded with enterprise-grade features. A painstaking amount of development time goes into each release and on a permanent basis. We couldn’t offer it for free. To sustain profit, we need to pass our development costs onto consumers.
However, considering the recent COVID-19 outbreak we know that businesses around the world are facing financial problems. To enable you, our customers to support businesses affected in impacted areas, we decided to drop the cost of our standard licenses for three years. The offer is only available to 3CX customers whilst the COVID-19 pandemic is there. Once the situation is contained, we will be re-assuring our promotions in line with current economic circumstances.
Clarity is proud to have been providing one premises and Cloud Hosted Telephony to the America’s and the world since 2006. Our clients are worldwide and currently using our unified communications platform. Clarity Technologies Group, LLC surpasses expectations.
Call Clarity at 800-354-4160 today or email us at [email protected]. We are partnered internationally around the globe and we are open seven days a week 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM EST/EDT. https://claritytg.com and https://dotmantech.com.